|This page is for book reviews. Here you can place down your opinion about a Bionicle Book.|
You may be looking for the BIONICLE Chronicles 2: Beware the Bohrok page.
- The appareance of the bohrok is cool.
- Good to know how the Toa Mata's characters evolve since they arrived at the island.
- Has some nice fight scenes.
- The part in which Lewa is infected by the Krana is good!
- The reaction of Tahu to Lewa's infection is well written.
- The trip to the Bohrok nest and the final fight with the Bahrag is good.
- Too short for the price you pay. For the same price you get a book that is three times bigger.
- Many things in the book are considered non-cannon, like the scene in which the Toa are transformed by energized protodermis.
- Her style isn't as good as GregF's, in my opinion.
- Fails to give the apocalyptic feeling that the comics gave about the Bohrok War.
This isn't a bad book. If you love the Mata Nui era, and the Toa Mata, buy it. If not, try gettin any other book written by Greg Farshtey. The price is a bit off, and I think that for a bit more of money you can get longer and better books, like those of the Foundation Series. I give the book a 7/10. -- 6 cups in one year! 18:26, April 10, 2010 (UTC)
- You get more in depth with the characters
- The Bahrag battle scene is awesome
- When all of Le-Koro is controlled by the Krana
- It doesn't feel like end of days as much as it probably should
- Lots of stuff in this book wasn't canon
Overall this is a great book. My favorite part was when Onua is just talking to infected Lewa, and the kind of split personality type thing going on with him. In terms of dialogue, I feel that that is one of the best written scenes in the entire series, and not just BIONICLE Chronicles. I mean Chronicles, Adventures, and Legends. Thank you Cathy. BIONICLE Chronicles 2: Beware of the Bohrok gets an 8/10.