|This page is for book reviews. Here you can place down your opinion about a Bionicle Book.|
You may be looking for the BIONICLE Chronicles 3: Makuta's Revenge page.
|BIONICLE Chronicles 3: Makuta's Revenge Reviews|
|Number of Reviews||0|
|Previous Book||BIONICLE Chronicles 2: Beware the Bohrok|
|Next Book||BIONICLE Chronicles 4: Tale of the Masks|
|Number of Pages||'|
- Toa without their powers facing a seemingly unstoppable force
- The Kal maintain that image of being unstoppable for every single moment of the book right up until the end
- Bohrok Kal are basically clones of what were already a six set of clones. I hate them.
- It was unclear about whether or not some of them died, like Lehvak Kal
- No real explanation of why the Nuva symbols were there in the first place
This book got dark. Overall it was a good book. However, as I said, the Nuva symbols and the Toa Suvas were just suddenly there, with no mention of them previous to this, yet still they were just casually stated to be there. Also, there are the Bohrok Kal. I can't even begin to describe how much I despise them, so I won't So essentially, the entire premise for the book starts off with something that turns out to be based off of a giant plothole, while the main conflict is based off of what I feel are the six worst parts of the entire Bionicle saga. But at the end of the day, there are still the Toa Nuva, and the Mask of Time, which saved the book for me. BIONICLE Chronicles 3: Makuta's Revenge gets a 5.5/10