|This page is for set reviews. Here you can place down your opinion about a Bionicle set.|
You may be looking for the Baranus V7 page.
|Baranus V7 Reviews|
|Number of Reviews||3|
|Colors||silver, grey, green, black and orange|
- Spikit's electro blade shoulders are annoying.
- Two heads is confussing
- No tail
- Hard to pose
- No handle bars or a place for Sahmad to hold the reins.
- A few new pieces that are good for MOCing or are new. (e.g. Helmet, arms, whip, or black Mantax Pincher)
- Spikit heads are good for MOCing and there are two of them.
- Lot's of gunmetal pieces for some reason. They look metallic and represents Sahmad's Tribe.
- The wheels are spiky and two Matoro-Mahri-Twin-Cutters stick out to give a rough, jagged effect. Plus the chain makes it look more sinister.
- The Spikit has a tail. (:-D) The fact is it short could represent a mark of captivity or a branding, which again creates a sinister image.
- Lots of footspace: Sahmad has lots of room to stand and it makes him appear more dominent over the Spikit.
- Feet: They don't really match the average Agori and stick out. They remind me how I cannot consider him as one of them and it goes out of his color scheme.
- Either the head should have been a different color or the helmet should have covered more of his face. It looks like somebody's put a bag on his head and cut a hole out for his face.
- He has a bad color scheme: The orange and black is and the grey hands are stretching it a bit but then Lego adds the silver feet and weapons. It ruins the color scheme.
- There are a lot of colors to both in the Spikit. It looks unprofessional and takes your eye off the complex body design.
- The Spikit don't exactly look like they could even pose a threat to a Skrall, let alone devour one.
- There isn't much room between the Spikit and BaranusV7. If the chain was longer then they wouldn't be crashing into each other.
The Baranus V7 is generally a good set. I enjoyed it and I like how it symbolises Sahmad's personality.
8/10 It's a good set but I'd get the Kaxium V3 first. ;-P
- It's a chariot.
- Cool gunmetal color scheme on the chariot.
- Bladed thornax launcher for Sahmad
- The Spikit has two heads and a cool color scheme
- Green, orange and gunmetal go well together
- Worth the price
- Sahmad has a life counter
- Excellent MOCing pieces
- Cool wheels
- Baranus does not have a life counter
- Spikit does not have a life counter
- Needs some other weapon besides Sahmads'
Oh yeah, it's worth it. Everything has to be considered, but it's a good set. My second favorite vehicle, next to Skopio, but not perfect. 9/10. Buy it.