|This page is for set reviews. Here you can place down your opinion about a Bionicle set.|
|Number of Reviews||6|
|Tools||Sword and sheild|
The blue agori of the water tribe.Now let's see if he makes a good set. Shall we.
- Cool new head piece
- Detailed Mask
- Blue Tahu Sword!!!!!
- More Light Blue
- New Hand Pieces
- Gold Brutaka knives
- Dark Blue Toa mata feet.
- Av-Toran build again
- 90 degree angle limbs
- Same packaging as last years sets
I give him a 9/10. Worth $7.00. Well go buy him!
- New pieces: Create a weird yet effective color scheme. I like the light blue and normal blue being used with the trans-green head piece and the dark blue feet are better for MOCing.
- Sword: It looks cool as a recolor. You would never expect to see a blue flame sword and that makes it original.
- Helmet: Very original and I like the way that the back of it looks like a flame. Very suggestive. :D
- Shield: If the Flame Sword has ben recolored then why not the shield too? It stands out annoyingly in Gold.Plus it seems a little unprofessional, as if it were stuck on at the last minute.
- Pipe: Isn't actually needed and becomes unrealistic when you try to actually imagine how bionicles look like people. I mean, who walks around with a pipe sticking out of their back? He doesn't even use it in the movie and he wouldn't need it in a desert.
I would recommend Berix to any Matoran/Agori fans and would say he has earned a 9/10 at least! He is my favourite Agori set of the year, (Aside from Kirbraz) and I think he is just about the best character of 2009!
- Elemental like helmet that fits good with him
- Great color scheme
- Dark blue Toa Mata feet
- Light blue Toa Tahu sword
- Toa Mahri pipe connecting to his sword
- Recolored Av-Matoran torso in blue
- Bad posability in both arms and legs
- Shield design is not inventive
- Hands are too big
- Over priced
- Too simple
It's not really worth your money. If you're a huge BIONICLE collector or fan, I would recomend this. I would give him a 6/10 because of being too simple and not being too inventive.
Berix is a Water version of Raanu if you ask me, his shield is a strange thing because it does not look like a shield, the water flame shows emotion and feeling and that is cool.
- Cool Water Sword
- Cool Face
- Nice Build
- Easy to position
- New Hands
- $15.00 (NZD]
- Old Parts
Well Berix is a keeper, 9/10, Atakus is better but I like Berix as well.
BY Master Gresh 20:01, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
1 Nice head
2 Nice Helmont
3 Nice Hands
4 Nice Colors
Shield breaks easily
He's the best Agori and his rating is 10/10
- Cool Helmet
- New/recolored pieces!
- Cool build!
- Gold sheild messes up colors
- Pipe is not needed
Berix is a really cool agori, my favourite one set-wise