|This page is for set reviews. Here you can place down your opinion about a Bionicle set.|
You may be looking for the Bitil page.
|Number of Reviews||3|
|Tools||Nynrah Ghost Blaster, Claws|
|Availability||No longer widely Available|
This set Review is bought to you from User:Kingdonfin
Bitil is the Yellow Makuta from 2008, What do I think of him? Lets find out!
- Yellow, Yay!
- Creative wings
- Good Mask
- Long Neck!
- To hard to shot
Altogether he is not a bad Bionicle but not a good one ether, Altogether a 5/10 for him!
- Longswords: New! Look very good.
- Neck: WAY too long, measures 5cm away from body!
- Torso: You have got to be kidding! Way too small, simple, looks weird.
- Wing -connector-limbs: Look too... 2001ish. That could have been improved.
- red shoulder spikes: I don't know if this matters much but they keep moving in and out of position.
- Yellow coloring: More dull than the "Keetongu/toa hewkii yellow".
- Mask: The way the black merges with the yellow makes it look gray.
Overall, I would give this item a 4/10 due to his bizarre appearance. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes the original Toa Mata or weird-mutant-bionicles that look bad in real life.
- Looks like a beatle
- Clawed feet
- Yellow color sheme
- Good weapons
- Mask doesn't look like a Kanohi
- Chest too small
- Nynrah ghostblaster odly positioned
- A fairly good set. I give it 7/10
- Genious mask
- Great MOC capacity
- Bland, not much there
An OK set, not the first Makuta I would get, but still OK. 7/10
- Yellow Rahkshi limbs
- Absolutely magnificent and insectoid-looking mask
- Vahki head!
- Interesting combination of Photok body and standard-length limbs
- Two Onua shields
- Yellow Slizer arms
- Good weapons
- Too much silver. How about yellow Onua shields here?
- The feet are kinda too bulky parts, so are the Longswords
Combining parts we hardly saw during BIONICLE's last years (Vahki head, Slizer arms) in previously unreleased colors (Yellow!) and having a beautiful color scheme (really hornet-like), Makuta Bitil is my favorite set from 2008-2010 and should be bought not only for its great MOCing parts, but also for his overall beautifulness. I hardly can find any Cons here.
|Toa Tahu Mistika Reviews Toa Mistika Gali Reviews Toa Onua Mistika Reviews Gorast Reviews Bitil Reviews Krika Reviews|