|This page is for set reviews. Here you can place down your opinion about a Bionicle set.|
You may be looking for the Gresh page.
|Number of Reviews||6|
Gresh Review 1
Here are Gresh's pros and cons.
Half the fun is making the Bionicle the other half is, well do I have to go on......
- Awsome Mask
- Nice launcher
- Easy to pose
- Unsightly gaps
- Inika Torso
- $13.00 Price
By: Atukamakirk 2.9
From the actual box art, Gresh looks amazingly awesome. As with most sets, half the fun is building the set.
- Great lime and dark green color scheme
- Sleek helmet
- New hands
- The claws on his shoulders
- Good shield design
- New neck (straight Hordika neck)
- New head that looks more realistic
- Old Inika torso design
- Thornax can fall out of its launcher easily
- The game he comes with isn't too great
- Awkward gap between the pelvis and the chest plate
- Claws on his shoulders are a little hard to position right
Buy this set. I really recommend it because it just looks plain cool when you're finished building him. He has great Pros too.
- New Mask, face or Helmet
- Good changing weapons
- Easy to stand and Move
- Not Enough stuff
I like Gresh, I would give him a well deserved 8/10!
- Muscular, new, creative looking torso design. (That's the torso as a whole, not the Inika torso piece!)
- Shoulder spikes: really symbolizes the jungle and savageness.
- New shield: A lot like Lhikan's shield only it is a little trickier to position and can be held in two ways! (1, shield, 2, two blades
- Lots of newly recolored pieces! :-]
- Gap between hip-piece and Inika torso. Too big and makes him seem a little too bulky.
- It seems LEGO intended to make him sleek but used a big, muscular, heavier torso. The torso looks good but one thinks the limbs are too short and weedy in contrast.
- Helmet: looks sly or enraged with the red eyes. I see traces of rage, hatred and disgust in it, the 'red eyes' empathize evil and add more anger to the helmet. Thus really puts his character into contrast as he is supposed to be a good guy. The helmet also reminds me of Roodaka's evil sinister look in the 2005 mivie, bionicle 3, where she whispers/hisses "Bring me their bodies..."
- Piraka limb plates showing the wrong way on arm? Why?
Gresh is an effective character, he has an effective look, an effective body and a strange build as his torso is much bigger than his limbs.
9/10 GET HIM NOW!!
- Love the colors.
- Very thin, unlike Mahri Kongu.
- His mask is just awesome.
- Shoulder spikes=Automatic win.
- The shield is awesomesause.
- His leg armor falls off too easilly.
9.5/10 Completely sweet!
- Good color scheme
- Amazing shield
- Thornax Launcher
- Red eyes make nice contrast
- Legs are too skiny
- Chest armor sticks out
- Shoulder armor doesn't balance well
My second favroite Glatorian after Strakk. 9/10
- Great blending color scheme
- Looks young
- Great colors
- A good main hero
- Should be shorter and less bulky
- Hand and joints break too easily
Great play value and my favorite set in Glatorian, 9/10.
- Thornax Launcher looks like pistol (A MAJOR plus!)
- Shield Separates into two blades
- Made him actually look like a jungle glatorian. With simple armor, but actually cool armor!
- Mix of Light and dark green!
- Great Torso design
- Wide Torso
- Too much black
- Shield is too big.
Out of all of the first wave of Glatorian, I got him last. He was worth all the wait! 10/10