|Mask of Corruption|
|Power(s)||Makes target decompose/rust|
|Notable Wearer(s)||Antroz, Spiriah (both fomerly)|
The Kanohi Jutlin is the Mask of Corruption. It gives its user the power to break down lifeless/inanimate objects within their eyesight and turn them into dust.
- Makuta Antroz - Formerly, wore shapeshifted version; now deceased.
- Makuta Spiriah - Formerly, wore shapeshifted version; now deceased.
- Radiak (Powerless in shape of Noble)
- The Jutin worn by the Makuta were created out of protosteel.
- As a side-affect of being worn by shapeshifter, whenever Antroz and Spiriah shapeshifted, their Jutlin would change appearances with them.
- No Toa would normally wear this mask, as they feel its power is immoral.