|This page is for set reviews. Here you can place down your opinion about a Bionicle set.|
|Number of Reviews||5|
BobTheDoctor27 SAVE THE BANANA! Its a good source of Potassium! Malum is a small, powerful ex-Glatorian. He was exiled for trying to kill an opponent in an arena match, but does he really make a good set?...
- New tools: large, cool, easy to direct and look good!
- Helmet: Looks good. Despite is frowning Glatorian-head-piece, it still makes his mouth appear to be open!
- Build: Malum has lots of thick armour and it is very effective in symbolising his strength.
- Thornax Blaster: At a cool angle in a cool position, means one doesn't have to aim his arm in one direction to shoot and looks good.
- Size: Despite Lego's efferts to make Malum apear muscular, they seem to have not focussed on how small that would make him.
- Shoulders: Too big and get in the way of him moving his arms, furthermore, they look better on the canister, in the set they look largely oversized and unrealistic.
- Distance between torso and head: well... Whenever Malum moves his head down his mouth actually goes inside his torso!
- No hands: that pretty much says itself! Malum could actually have hands holding his fire claws!
Overall I would rate this item about 6/10 as the his shoulder pads, height, build and lack of hands bring him down...
2.Irritating shoulder armor
I would recommend Malum
- Awesome flame claws!
- Extremly strong!
- Shoulder mounted Thornax Launcher!
- Cool new helmet!
- Very small
- No hands!
- Too much grey! Not enough yellow!
Malum is my favourite set in the world!!! He is strong, powerful and has pin-point accuracy!
By --Ids5621 19:47, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
- Great bulky looking design; better than that of kongu mahri or pohatu-toka as the torso has depth.
- The helmet gives it a maniacial smile.
- Tools look very powerful
- Re-coloured torso plate.
- Very short
- Ape-ish proportion (though it works for this set's bulky motif)
- Splashes of grey distract from the elemental colour scheme
- Helmet gives it a gladiator feel
- Lots of armor
- Good weapons
- Color scheme
- Too short
- Weird weapons
- No hands
- Thornax Launcher on shoulder