The weapons had the ability to fire balls of Light when fired. However, the light was taken from the surroundings of the user. If it were used repetitively, then it would drain the light from an area.
- Toa Phantoka Lewa - when linked to Tanma, the Matoran acts as a "vital source" of Light power, and there's no need of absorbing it from the surroundings.
- Toa Phantoka Kopaka
- Toa Phantoka Pohatu
- "Toa" Ignika - Lost when sacrificed body
- Takanuva - Prototype version received in The Kingdom Alternate Universe; discarded
- Makuta Spiriah - Lost when absorbed by Miserix
- Vultraz's Skyfighter - Modified to fire Shadow bolts; destroyed
- Mazeka's Swamp Strider - Prototype version
- Rockoh T3
- Jetrax T6
- Axalara T9
The standard Midak Skyblaster could be built using five pieces. The Blaster itself was one piece, while the four silver Zamors would be inserted into the barrel as ammunition.
- Midak Skyblasters were named after an Onu-Matoran named "Midak" who had decided to have a fondness for light and bright places, unlike most other Onu-Matoran.