|"Hey! You're not from around here!"
Information on this article may have been copied from another source. Please aid this wiki in combating plagiarism by helping to rewrite this page.
|Mask of Levitation|
|Power(s)||Lets user float|
|Kanoka||Teleport and Weaken|
|Notable Wearer(s)||The Toa Mata (fomerly)|
The Kanohi Miru is the Mask of Levitation. It gives its user the power to float on air or slow a fall. To imitate flight while using the mask, the user must rely on wind to push them while they float.
Great: In BIONICLE Chronicles 1: Tale of the Toa, Lewa lept off the edge of a cliff to retrieve a Kanohi. After he grabbed the mask, Lewa used his Elemental power and Miru to slow his descent, allowing him to float back to the top of the cliff.
- The Toa Mata - Formerly; exchanged for Golden Kanohi.
- Agni (Powerless in shape of Great)
- Damek (Powerless in shape of Great)
- Golyo (Powerless in shape of Great)
- Kongu - (Powerless in shape of Great) Formerly; given to Karzahni.
- Kylma (Powerless in shape of Great)
- Okoth (Powerless in shape of Great)
- A Matoran in Artakha (Powerless in shape of Great)
- Tanma (Powerless in shape of Noble)