Radiak was an Av-Matoran and former Shadow Matoran.
As an Av-Matoran, Radiak and Photok were considered to be great friends and Radiak was even seen as a local hero among others.
Karda NuiHowever, shortly prior to Matoro's sacrefise for Mata Nui, Radiak's village was attacked by three Makuta. While running for cover Radiak was corrupted by Makuta Vamprah's use of his Kanohi Avsa. Radiak was turned into a Shadow Matoran as a result of this and he became Antroz's "eyes" on account of the Makuta's blindness.
Radiak was then part of the Makuta's side is a battle that started in Karda Nui. However, the Makuta this lasted until the six Toa Nuva were teleported into Karda Nui and drove off the Makuta. Three of the Toa Nuva went to the Swamp of secrets to locate the Kanohi Ignika while three of the Toa stayed in Karda Nui to protect the Matoran.
Radiak and the other Av-Matoran made it to Metru Nui and celebrated Mata Nui's awakening in the Coliseum when they heard Teridax proclaming to have become the Great Spirit, and that now he ruled the Matoran Universe. The Matoran then scattered then separated to avoid being captured by Teridax. It is unknown what Radiak did until Teridax landed on Bara Magna
During Teridax's fight with Mata Nui on Bara Magna, the blows that Teridax recieved created various earthquakes, and these caused the majority of the Matoran Universe population to be evacuated in shleters. Thanks to this, after Teridax's head collided with Aqua Magna, Radiak and many other Matoran and other beings were able to survive. As Teridax was killed by the impact, the Matoran Universe had three days before it ceased functioning, turning it into a world with no light, heat or air. Radiak had to join the mass exodus to escape to the reformed Spherus Magna. He is currently residing there.
Abilities and Traits
- Being an Av-Matoran, Radiak would have controled the Element of Light. However, being a Matoran, he did not have this ability yet but, due to the energies of Karda-Nui and with his transformation into a Shadow Matoran, he was able to launch bursts of Shadow from his Blades.
- As did most Av-Matoran, Radiak carried two Light Swords and utilized a Booster Rocket until he lost them upon his transformation. He then gained a pair of wings, sharper teeth, and bladed limbs.
- Radiak wore a Powerless Kanohi Jutlin at the time of events in Karda-Nui. Whether this was his initial mask remains unknown.
- Radiak was released in early 2008. His set number was 8947.
- Radiak's set contained a total of 16 pieces. All of these pieces, with the exception of his weapons, were new pieces.
|Tanma • Photok • Solek • Takua • Radiak • Gavla • Kirop|
|Shadow Matoran (v|e)|
|BIONICLE sets of 2008|
|Regular sets:||8944 Tanma | 8945 Solek | 8946 Photok | 8947 Radiak | 8948 Gavla | 8949 Kirop ||
|Phantoka sets:||8685 Toa Kopaka | 8686 Toa Lewa | 8687 Toa Pohatu | 8691 Antroz | 8692 Vamprah | 8693 Chirox|
|Mistika sets:||8688 Toa Gali | 8689 Toa Tahu | 8690 Toa Onua | 8694 Krika | 8695 Gorast | 8696 Bitil|
|Boxed sets:||8697 Toa Ignika | 8698 Vultraz | 8699 Takanuva | 8941 Rockoh T3 | 8942 Jetrax T6 | 8943 Axalara T9 | 8952 Mutran and Vican | 8953 Makuta Icarax | 8954 Mazeka
|[ full list ]|