|This page is for set reviews. Here you can place down your opinion about a Bionicle set.|
- Cool claw
where to start...
- Color scheme: red, black, green, grey, silver, shall I go on?
- Arms: SOOOOOO wierd!
- Hip: "And the world's largest hip award goes too... Spiriah!" (Mata Nui came second!) You can imagine how big it is! The hip actually goes further out than the shoulders!
- Connection to Midak: what about the other hordika neck from Antroz? they could have used that!!!!
- Matoran assistant has no mask and is only a head smaller than him! Non identical tools, legs measure up to 5inches while actual body is about 7!!!!!
- Tail... do I need to say more?!?!?!??!
Spiriah is by far, one of the most disapointing bionicles ever created! Even I could have done better!!!! I am going to create a MOC of spiriah, with those same four sets, and I will post it one of my blog pages!
Another way of discribing Spiriah is a word that begins in a "R" and ends in an "ubbish"!
1/10 This is a new low add another air-ship full of low for combiner sets!!!
Well, a once feared Makuta is a combiner set of Antroz, Lewa Phantoka, Tanma and Radiak. Lets see what he gets. Now once you have found the instructions on Lego.com and built him look at him from very angle. Do you like him, what are the good things and the bad things about him. EVERYTHING IS BAD!!!.
- Good weapon.
- Let me see, ohh, no more.
- Colour scheme.
- Massive hip.
- Worlds easiest target.
- What's up with his arms?
- Is that a Twig or a Tail?
- Matoran gets no mask, colours don't match and weapons.
I would give Spiriah a not well earned 1/10. Come on Lego, the Fans could make twice as good. Do not make him, all you will do is brake pieces and get annoyed at him, what is there to enjoy about him? Nothing.