|This page is for set reviews. Here you can place down your opinion about a Bionicle set.|
|Number of Reviews||6|
|Colors||White and blues|
- 1.Cool Launcher
- 2. New Head Piece
- 3. New Body Style
- 4. Cool Shoulder Pieces
- 1 Head too High
- Thornax Launcher
- Effective color scheme, symbolizes ice very well. White and blue implies peace and calmness and creates a cool look.
- Effective torso: How do Lego come up with torsos that are so different?!?!? Who would actually think of building that before seeing the image? It is a good, imaginative design. Despite what others may say he does not seem skinny.
- Legs: Too simple, overused pieces, Toa-Metru legs (*Shudder*) I hate those! They look so shabby!
- Shoulders: WAY too big. Get in the way of the head are just plain annoying and ineffective. They're not even good for MOCing.
- Smile: Too "Piraka-y". Strakk is meant to be a good guy and it creates contrast with his calm and relaxed appearence. Looks a bit like Thok come to think of it. HMM...
- Axe: WAY TOO BIG! I measured it and it is roughly the same size as a 2004 matoran!!! (See Jollun's picture below)
Strakk is a good Bionicle. He has a strange and twisted appearance but really seems to have a sort of slightly evil personality. He looks better when you consider him to be evil!!!
6/10 Could have been better. He is worth buying but don't rush to buy him straight away.
- Cool chest
- Icy appearence
- Cool mask!
- Thornax blaster!
- Shoulders are too big
- Back seems uncovered
- Life Counter
- Massive Axe! Look at its size compared to Nuhrii!
Now I think about what M1 said I do actually think Strakk looks too much like Thok! It's the creepy smile!
4/10 He's my least favorite Glatorian as a set!
- Massive Axe
- Helmet and shoulders look like icles
- Contoured pelvis
- Upside down life center.
He's a good set! I would rate it a 9/10. So get him now!
by --Ids5621 20:05, January 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Awsome shoulder pieces
- Awsome matching axe
- Innovative build
- Awsome helmet (Harkens back to the piraka)
- Has the least pieces out of the the first wave of Glatorians
- He my fav glatorian so go out and get 'im!! 9.5/10
- Sweet new armor that looks like ice
- Awesome helmet
- Amazing axe
- Overall good color scheme
- Back is arched
Without doubt the best 2009 BIONICLE and one of the best BIONICLEs in a long time. 10/10
- Looks cool
- Color scheme of light blue on white on dark blue looks amazing
- Axe looks awesome
- Hunchback design and underbite make him look rough and kind of thuggish
- Thornax launcher works well
- Good poseability
- Not a clone
- Fun to build
- Life counter is upside-down
- Toa Metru chestplate is silver, wich takes away from the color scheme
- Shoulder armor sometimes gets in the way
- Neck is too long
- Not very good for MOCing if you didn't get any other 2009 sets
Although there are some minor issues, overall, Strakk is a good set. Oh, and about the MOCing thing. The reason that I don't have any other sets from 2009 is mainly because that time period was right after the market crashed, so my family and I basically just did not have the money for them. I mean, those Bionicle sets got really expensive towards the end. Wow. I just realized that Strakk was my last Bionicle set ever. I don't know how that took me a full two and a half years to realize it, but wow. I am getting really sentimental right now. Anyway, Strakk gets a 7.5/10
- Looks like a troll covered in ice
- Nice shoulders
- Axe is one of the best features
- An original
- Color scheme switches from light blue to dark blue to white
- Long neck
- Shoulders are too wide
A neat BIONICLE set. Doesn't really live up t his name, but still worth collecting if you want to have fun. - 6/10