|This page is for set reviews. Here you can place down your opinion about a Bionicle set.|
You may be looking for the Tarix page.
|Number of Reviews||6|
|Colors||Blues and Gold|
|Tools||Water Swords, Thornax Launcher|
|Availability||No longer widely Available|
- Helmet: Looks very good, a bit feminine but that is probably because we picture the blue characters as female. The helmet seems to have the expression of a promising character!
- Thornax Blaster positioning: Allows him to shoot a one enemy while aiming his tools at another!
- Color scheme: Dark blue and gold is good, the tools would be better if the light blue bit was the same color as the hands/feet.
- Silver studs: Unneeded, get in the way when moving arms and are generally too big and threatening for a good guy.
- Pipe: The end that links to the blue pin/life counter is strained and keeps popping out! Also, having a device that lets you breathe water in a desert is petty unneeded!
- Toa Metru legs: SHABBY!!!!
This Character is overall quit effective! I would say he definitely gets a 9/10!
- New Launcher
- Cool Helmet
- Gold Armor
- Light and Dark Blue!!!!!
- Super Skinny
- Weird Launcher Position
- New Weapons
- Awesome helmet
- Watery appearance
- Great color scheme
- Too skinny
- Why is the Thornax launcher like that?
- Spikes can get in the way.
Well Tarix is an Awesome set, 9/10 from me!
- Light blue hands
- Green head
- Launcher attached to liquid blade
- Spikes break off easily
- Boring after a few days
I have to admit Tarix is a good set. I would rate it a 9/10.SO GET HIM NOW!!
- Great color scheme.
- Inika feet in Mata Blue and other awesome recolors!
- Awesome blades.
- Cool,Viking looking helmet.
- Inika clone, even thinner than before!
- Feet and hands are the only Mata blue pieces.
- Breathing tube looks cool, but way too technological for Bara Magna.
- Odd proportions as usual.
- Shoulder spikes come off too easily.
- Rubbery blades. Seriously, why?
If you're a MOCer and you're looking for cool pieces and recolors, this may be the set for you. If you're looking for a set to play and posing, I'd suggest some other set. Overall 7.5/10
- Gold makes good contrast against dark blue
- Good blades
- Blades are a little too long
- Tube on face in useless
- Thornax Launcher looks weird attached to blade
A good set but not one of the best 2009 sets. 7/10
- Thornaxx launcher on Water sword
- Has a nice tube
- Cool shoulder blades
- Feet and hand colors don't match
- Looks more like a glatorian of Psioncs
- Thornaxx keeps getting lost
I would've given it a 6/10, but him and Berix I got at the same time, and they were my first Bionicle sets. 9/10