|This page is for set reviews. Here you can place down your opinion about a Bionicle set.|
|Toa Hewkii Mahri Reviews|
|Number of Reviews||2|
|Availability||No longer available|
You may be looking for the Hewkii article.
- A ton of new pieces... for 2007.
- The first time his type of shoulder pads were used.
- Mace piece for knee cap: great for MOCs.
- Cool way to attach Cordak.
- War blade: One of my favorite pieces
- Only one hand. Cordak keeps slipping off. Too heavy to just relly on a blue pin.
- Kanohi Garai: Doesn't attach like other Kanohi. Not great for Toa MOCs and makes him stand out in the group in a bad way.
- TOA METRU LEGS!!!! Shabby
- Red head spikes: What!? Since when did good guys have studs?
In summary, Hewkii mahri is not too great a set. In my opinon, his build is too custom and different and he seems to have changed too much from his Inika form.
4/10 I am the Simon Cowell of reviews! BWAHAHAHA!
By --Abc8920 16:55, November 22, 2009 (UTC)
- Cool mask
- Good amount of new pieces or recolored old ones.
- Cool blade.
- The two halves of mace from KK are very useful.
- The chains look good on him
- Cool shoulder pieces.
- The right shoulder can hinder poseablility.
- Piraka build. Although it looks OK in him, they could have tried something more innovative,
- Cordak blaster. Its too heavy for most toa but with Hewkii it's falling all the time!
- As M1 said above, the spikes look horrible.
- He's yellow. When I bought him I still wasn't used to yellow sets being stone toa. He would be much better in tan.
Well, if you are getting a Toa Mahri, you should think of getting Hahli or Jaller Mahri first. Hewkii is good for MoCing, but as a set I will give it a 5/10.