|This page is for set reviews. Here you can place down your opinion about a Bionicle set.|
|Toa Mata Nui Reviews|
|Name||Toa Mata Nui|
|Number of Reviews||2|
|Colors||Yellow and black|
|Tools||Scarabax Shield, Thornax Launcher|
|Availability||Not longer Available|
- Gold Ignika. Wait let's try this again. GOLD IGNIKA!!! We have been waiting for what 2 years for that?
- Tons of yellow pieces. A Moc dream. or Lightning Character's dream.
- Movable Fingers.
- Towers over the other sets.
- Gold pieces
- Thornax Still?
- 2 Life Counters for whatever reason.
Not a bad set I will give this bad boy a 9/10.
- Gigantic set, closer to the size I would have expected a Mata Nui set to be.
- Gold Ignika, at long last
- Elegant sword
- Yellow/gold color scheme
- Head is a little small compared to the body
- Arms/legs disproportionate
- Larger scale than other BIONICLE products
- Many gaps in armor
The rarity of this set, the importance of the character, and the fact that the Ignika has been made in its proper gold color all make Toa Mata Nui a must-have for all bionicle fans. I am glad to say I picked it up for $50 during the short time it was produced. In my final rating, I give it 9.8/10. By far my favorite BIONIClE set
- We finally have a GOLDEN IGNIKA!!!
- Huge but awesome sword
- Yellow and Gold colors
- MOVEABLE FINGERS!!!
- Wide legs
- Thornax Launcher looks puny
- Fingers easily break
A great set, and a hell lot better than Tuma!! - 9/10