|This page is for set reviews. Here you can place down your opinion about a Bionicle set.|
You may be looking for the Nokama page.
|Toa Metru Nokama Reviews|
|Name||Toa Nokama Metru|
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Availability||No longer widely available|
- Calm expression on mask: symbolizes peace and harmony because even the bump-things are smooth.
- Good design: She looks strangly more flexible than the other a Toa.
- New pieces (in 2004): But this is a very big step forwards in design-wise. It's gone from Mata/Nuva style to a brand new generation.
- Mask is not the same color as body
- Toa Metru legs: I hate those, they look shabby and weak
- Doesn't do much: The tools connect to the back but that doesn't really do anything.
- Tools: look unprofessional
I would say that Toa Metru Nokama was a normal Toa-Metru as they all pretty much were to same. The only differences were their colors, tools and masks. Nokama looks shabby after having her at the bottom of your closet for 5 years and doesn't look as advanced as the modern day toa, but that is no reason not to buy her! She may look wierd in the present but Bionicle had to evolve from the Toa Nuva into something and the general design is a massive leap forwards for Bionicle.
- New peices (at the time of realease)
- Hydro Blades are cool
- Represents Nokama's character well
- Limited arm movement
- Not very good poseability
- Mask has bug eyes
- 6-set clone
I don't really have that much to say about this one, other than that the pros and cons are pretty much self-explanatory, and I completely agree with everything BobTheDoctor said in the end of his description. Toa Nokama gets a 6/10
- new body design
- tranquil look
- Hydroblades R ugly & don't do a lot
- the transparency of the mask makes unable 2 make Nokama "give U a look"
Final Grade: C+ 23:36, October 8, 2012 (UTC)