|This page is for set reviews. Here you can place down your opinion about a Bionicle set.|
You may be looking for the Trinuma Page.
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Colors||Red, Silver, Blue|
|Tools||Nynrah Ghost Blasters, Shield, Booster Rockets|
|Mask||Mask of Charisma|
- Torso: Very good design, effective considering it was a combinder model.
- Rocket-Booster on arm: Looks very nice, very imagionative, however, it wounldn't have killed them to swap the two Onua wings on the legs with the two Gali ear-blades to help the color schyme
- Shoulder pads: Nothing to secure them. It could have helped if lego had just stuck in two blue pins with the + part pointing inwards.
- Feet: Too small for such a character.
- Nynrah Ghostblasters: They don't actually have a story-line purpose, they just stop him looking like a Toa by making him seem muscular and get in the way of ear-blade-things.
- Upside-down arms: Cannot move his arm into a 90 degree position.
- Color scheme: Dark red, blue, silver, gray, light red, some black...
I would give Trinuma a 6.5/10 due to his messed up color scheme and strange appearance. He is probably worth buying all three Toa Mistika and looks better than Spiriah did!