|This page is for set reviews. Here you can place down your opinion about a Bionicle set.|
You may be looking for the Vorox page.
|Number of Reviews||3|
|Availability||No longer widely Available|
- Colour scheme: sticks to two major colours. Effectivly used.
- Hands: User:Jollun went crazy over the new hands so that has to be good... I think, a crazy Jollun is never good!
- Claws: really makes them look beastial, I like the sleekness of their shoulder and knee pads.
- Tail! And it connects to, of all things, a backwards Matoro Mahri torso!
- Helmet: Not easy to reuse and looks a bit wierd/flat.
- Tail blade: good but overused these days
- Sword: How come all the other Glatorian got new tools and not the Vorox?
- TOA METRU LEGS!!!!!!
- What are those two blue pins sticking out of their knees and shoulders???
I really like the Vorox and think that overall, they are an affective bionicle and they carry out their beastial role well through their appearance.
- TAN! TAN! TAN! LOTS OF TAN!
- Awesome recolors, mostly TAN!
- Again, long neck fits him.
- Bestial look, though still humanoid (but that makes sense, since Vorox are devolved Glatorian)
- Strange useless colors bits (Red connector on back??? Blue pins on upper arms and legs??? What the hell is their purpose???)
No, wait, I want to explain this better. I may understand (even if I don't accept it one bit) that some pins-axles were recolored to red or blue. But the upper legs/arms armor could have had simple 2-lenght BLACK pins, while the connector on the back still exist in black. Why, LEGO, WHY??
- Inika clone.
- Helmet is much smaller than I thought... It looked at least as big as a 2-toed Piraka foot!
- Metru lower legs don't fit his bestial appearance.
- No new weapon.
- Why is the stinger silver?
I really like Vorox, especially for his kind of original look and TAN parts. I'm very disappointed from the helmet, though. 8/10, an OK set, but not a must-have.
- Quote: "TAN! TAN! TAN! LOTS OF TAN!" Need I say more?
- A REALY GOOD build for once.
- And a good choice on the feet.
- Nice beast look. :D
- Metru legs are awesome!
- Blue connectors? What? Blue?
- Not a good chest design....
- Small sized helmet
- Metru legs = Toa. NOT Beast.
- It's Hewkii's warblade all over again.
- Silver stinger? Isn't it meant to be part of him?
Wow. Awesome sauce. "TAN! TAN! TAN! LOTS OF TAN!" Need I say more? He looks like he's meant too (beastly). A really good set.
- Quit whining about teh warblade. simple weapon phits simple mind.
- Clawed feet
- Toa Metru legs overused
- useless little red bit
- no complaints on teh stinger color. it's phine. but teh stinger is 2...separated.
- thornax launcher hate 'em
the vorox is ph**king awesome
final grade: A-
- TAN TAN TAN TAN TAN TAN TAN TAN! You know how many humans want to tan themselves on the beach? And here's a tanned Bionicle set!
- Clawed feet
- TANNED LEGS, TANNED HANDS, all usful for MOCing!
- Thigh guards had a smidge of brown. Nogilastic!
- Nice Hewkii weapon! When was the last time it was released?!
- They probably don't carry javelins, let alone thornax launchers!
- Helmet didn't cover the whole head!
- Only had one recolored Av-Matoran feet! I do have anothe one. though.
Well, out of the January-June Glatorian, this is my second favorite! 9/10